Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer fun...


We've tried to keep busy this summer with many of the great activities in the area. We've been to many of the free family movies, storytime shows at the library, park days, evening concerts at the seawall, swimming, gymnastics camp, and Kids Day at the Fort, just to name a few. We've had a great time playing this summer but I think I can honestly say that we're ready for school to start and get back on a set routine. One more week of adventure and then school will finally begin. I think Whitney has been counting the days since preschool got out in June. She got to meet her teacher this week at Kindergarten Assessment and is excited to get started.


3 comments:

MM said...

Caden started school too! I like the routine part, but I miss him for the 8 long hours a day he is away. I hope Whitney likes it as much as Caden already does!!

Lark said...

you do know how to keep busy with productive activities!
We were the same way...ready for school to start so we could have a routine again. Summer was nice, but the school year has been great so far (the whole week of it!)

Di said...

The kids are so big! I can't wait to see them at Christmas.