Maren woke up dry the other morning so we wanted her to sit on the potty to go. This was the only way we could get her to do it. She sat there for almost an hour but finally went.
That's how I started to train Haysannah. It gave her success (without any effort, practically) and that gave her encouragement to keep trying. I've found a lot of success is rewards (My Little Ponies, ice cream cones, princess makeup). I am willing to do whatever it takes too to get them trained! Good luck!
2 comments:
That's how I started to train Haysannah. It gave her success (without any effort, practically) and that gave her encouragement to keep trying. I've found a lot of success is rewards (My Little Ponies, ice cream cones, princess makeup). I am willing to do whatever it takes too to get them trained! Good luck!
i love it! I just might have to try that with Jacob!
Post a Comment