Monday, July 20, 2009
Girls weekend in Vegas...
This past weekend I had the chance to fly out to Las Vegas with Jonas for a girls weekend to meet up with friends from when we lived in Tucson. We had a blast hanging out and catching up on the last few years but you would have never guessed it had been that long since we'd seen each other. It was fun to see how much the kids have grown and meet the younger siblings. We also got to see my grandparents, Nana and Bops, who were driving through on their way home to AZ. They were excited to meet Jonas for the first time and he just loved talk to and smile at them.
The day after getting home I had just woken up from a short nap upstairs and I hear Whitney downstairs saying "No, not that. CLIMB HIGHER, Maren!" When I came downstairs a little while later, I asked what they had been getting into. Whitney pipes up right away, "Maren got it out!". Yes, but funny how there are two lollipop sticks on the floor and Maren doesn't know how to open the bag of jelly beans that came from the upper shelves of the pantry. Nothing like putting the younger sibling up to something and then tattling on them. Aww, but she looks so innocent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment