We've sure enjoyed having our little guy in our home. I've had fun taking some newborn pics of him. Here are a few when he was 2-3 weeks old and some recent ones with his sisters. I can't decide which one he looks more like yet.
Gotta love that hair! Great shots of the little guy! How does it feel to have a little boy around? I am loving it more than I ever expected. My boys are so cute...I mean handsome!
5 comments:
I can't believe you took all those pics...Katie those are beautiful. I love all of his wrinkles!
Those look like professional pictures! Jonas is gorgeous! I love all of his hair!
cute, cute, cute!
LOVE the photo montage! They are all so adorable. I'm sad that we won't meet Jonas until he doesn't look like that anymore:(
Gotta love that hair! Great shots of the little guy! How does it feel to have a little boy around? I am loving it more than I ever expected. My boys are so cute...I mean handsome!
Post a Comment