The time just flies with a newborn in the house. I can't believe our little guy is now two months old. He's growing too fast for me. It doesn't help that he's the size of an average 3 month old already. He had his two month well baby check and is 13 lb. 7 oz. and 24" both in the 90th percentile. However it gives him some cute chubby cheeks that we all like to kiss. He's a strong little guy too as he is already rolling from his front to his back and can sit on his own for up to a minute before toppling.Here's a picture of his cute smile that he's starting to share:




4 comments:
He is soo cute. I can't wait to kiss those cute checks too!
Wow, seems like he's a pretty accelerated baby! He just can't wait to join you climbing and everything!
Cute little boy.
Katie,
Everytime I have talked to you this week I have forgotten to mention how great All of your pictures have turned out. The one's from the OBX are so fun and the Blackbeard festival and Jonas, all really good! I am glad I can live through you this week since I have been stuck in the house. Here's hoping we are on the mend. I only have two and a half weeks left before I will be stuck in a bed!!
Jonas is so cute. You sure have a lot of discs. Good luck with the potty training for Maren. That was a funny picture seeing her in front of the television
Post a Comment