Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's a....

BABY!
Okay so that is obvious but I'll give you a chance to try and figure it out first. We'll see if you can make anything out of the grainy snowstorm! I'll give you a hint the head is cut-off from the image but you can make out the arms, heart, and legs.




If you guessed that we are having the first Dahle male heir you are correct! If not, well we won't hold it against you. We are all ecstatic about adding a little boy to our home. Maren is celebrating the upcoming arrival of the 2nd anniversary of her "birthday" by frequently being found running around in her birthday suit. The problem is she has also recently figured out how to get her diaper off in addition to all articles of clothing. No, big accidents yet. But I'm sure she's just waiting until the new carpet is installed!

10 comments:

Jeni said...

Yea! Congrats! I guessed a boy.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Sue said...

YAY! Congrats guys. Now I'm glad that the burden of producing a Dahle son is lifted. I think Jon really wanted a boy so it could be a race between you two. That is very exciting news!

Cherie said...

Yea, I am SO excited for you!!

Carrie Medford said...

Congratulations on the boy!

CBenroth said...

Looks like a boy to me! Congratulations Katie and Jim!

Jillian Ferguson said...

Congratulations on the baby boy!!! I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! Tell the girls I said Hello! =)

Lark said...

congratulations! So great to finally add a boy to the mix. Now with 3 kids and a boy, your lives can officially be crazy (as if they weren't already, right?!)

The Texas Bakers said...

Congratulations!! You have brought balance to the Force. We are so glad to have another male cousin to keep all our boys company finally!

Deborah said...

Oh Boy...What a nice shot!

Amy LaRee said...

Boys are fun!! Congrats!