Friday, November 21, 2008

First snow!




We don't get a lot of snow where we live so it's a big deal when it actually snows. When I walked out of the gym this morning at 6:30 it had just started to snow so I went home and got Whitney up because I was afraid it wouldn't last very long and she would be very disappointed to have missed it. Luckily for the girls it snowed for another almost two hours! Although it did all melt when it hit the ground much to Whitney's dismay. She was really hoping to be able to make a snowman. Nonetheless, they had a blast dancing around outside in the falling snow in their PJ's, hats, and mittens. Afterwards, they came in to warm up with some hot chocolate. It made for a fun adventure this morning though I may have some tired girls later!

3 comments:

Lark said...

What?! Snow! Its so hard to imagine that its snowing somewhere when we are in shorts and t-shirts.

Looks like the girls had fun!

Cindy said...

Very jealous! Maren is getting so big.

The Texas Bakers said...

Oh my gosh, Maren is almost as tall as Whitney!! How did that happen?