You are both correct! This was taken on the Museum of Art steps. Jim showed the girls Rocky I before our trip to Philly so they were excited to go run the steps until they got out of the car and it was 16 degrees, snowy, and windy. Glad that both of you being previous residents of PA, know the important things about the state.
4 comments:
Rocky! Philadelphia, PA. Right? That's the only that I can think of.
RockyI, I think and Philly baby. I hope I'm right because I probably wouldn't be a true Pennsylvanian if I got it wrong.
You are both correct! This was taken on the Museum of Art steps. Jim showed the girls Rocky I before our trip to Philly so they were excited to go run the steps until they got out of the car and it was 16 degrees, snowy, and windy. Glad that both of you being previous residents of PA, know the important things about the state.
I said Philly before looking too. That will be a fun picture to have.
Post a Comment