My, oh my, where has the time gone. It seems with each successive child that they grow up faster than the last. This little guy has been so fun and is such a great kid except for the little bit about sleeping through the night. He loves playing with his sisters and tolerates all of their smothering and toting him around the house (or using him as a horse).
The other day I was downstairs working and the girls had headed upstairs to play when I realized it was too quiet. I started searching for Jonas who is very good about playing independently and exploring on his own. I couldn't find him anywhere downstairs so I head upstairs and find him playing with the girls. I asked Whitney if she had brought him up and she said that "No, he just came crawling in the room two minutes after we came up." He had just decided to follow them up. Needless to say we got the Christmas decorations in the attic that night and the gates down and installed. He wasn't very happy about the gates after having found a fun place to climb. In fact he spent 10 minutes trying to figure out a way to crawl through the gate after I put it up. You should see the pure joy on his face when he finds the gate accidently left open. He makes a beeline for the stairs and is up them in a jiffy. He just hasn't learned how to come down them yet. He's a natural climber and as you can see above his dad has started him on rock climbing already.
He's cruising all over the place and finding he can get into more things like what Mom has sitting on the edge of her desk. He's still timid about standing on his own without holding onto something. He has two bottom teeth so far and loves to feed himself Cheerios or whatever he finds on the floor. We love you sweet boy!
2 comments:
He is such a cute little man!
He's a natural! He's so cute. He will be running around by the time we get to see him again...
Post a Comment