Since Whitney was on spring break this last week we tried to get out for an adventure each day to have some fun and help Mom keep her sanity. Monday, we joined our friends the Napoleons down at the Virginia Aquarium. The girls enjoyed seeing the seals, stingrays, sharks, and otters. Whitney said her favorite part was seeing the seals kissing. We had fun seeing the exhibits but the place was crowded that day and it didn't help that a third of it was under construction and the place was poorly designed to manage the traffic flow of people. This made it difficult to maneuver through with the strollers. It was also pouring rain so we were unable to check out the nature walk through the swamp areas. We had a fun time regardless and the kids were especially excited about the lunch stop at McD's with the play place (shh, don't tell Dad as he has boycotted McD's!)


After naps that afternoon we pulled out the hard boiled eggs to decorate for Easter. I think the girls fingers ended up as colorful as the eggs but they had fun coloring and dyeing the eggs.







2 comments:
Good job on the eggs. And you go getting out everyday right before you are do.
I thought it was called the Scottish Restaurant. P.S. I think you're crazy for all the exercising you're doing. You run a 5k and start having contractions, I go to work and walk around and start having contractions. I'd never make it as a fitness junky.
Post a Comment