We're excited to announce the arrival of our little guy. Jonas was born on 14 April at 1:24 am. He was supposed to wait another day or two to come until my friend and doctor returned from vacation but decided to come on his own time table. In fact, he came so quickly that the doctor on call didn't make it there in time and the nurse got to deliver him. He weighed in at 7 lb. 14 oz. and is 20.5" long. The girls are ecstatic about baby brother's arrival and love to give him lots of attention. We're grateful to have this sweet little guy in our home!



15 comments:
He's adorable! Congratulations.
Welcome little one! Congratulations and nice work!
Yea for Jonas!! I love his name, and Congratulations you guys! Are you happy to be home? Just in time for the nice weather. :)
I love the name Jonas! He is so cute! Congratulations!
YAY! he's just PERFECT! good job making that one, katie! all your kids are super cute! Good luck adjusting - you are a super mom, though, so i'm sure you'll do great!
Congratulations! You should have had Jim deliver him!
Congratulations!! Now you have a boy and get to really see how dirty clothes can get and how much stuff can be tracked into a house. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Congratulations!!
Congratulations. He's beautiful.
congrats guys! he is beautiful, i mean, handsome! make sure you play him the weezer song in honor of his name!
Congrats! He is so beautiful!
Congratulations!!! I like that name Jonas too. Holy cow look at the head of hair. Hope he is a good sleeper for you and get in your routine soon.
I'm so excited for you guys! Your little Jonas has a neat name and I think he is absolutely adorable. Wish I could hold him.
I'm so glad he arrived safely. Great name for him! I have a cousin with that name. You know about the Weezer song called "My name is Jonas". How are the little mother hens adapting to their new brother? Thanks for posting pictures Katie!!!
Congrats enjoy being the mom of a boy...I love 'em. He is a handsome little man!
Post a Comment