Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yorktown beach...




The weather has been great this week to be at the beach so we've tried to take advantage of living so close which we don't do often enough. Tuesday evening we spent an hour hanging out at a nearby beach. Friday we met up with some friends at Yorktown beach for a few hours to picnic and play. The girls both loved the shallow, calm water and had a blast playing in the sand with the other girls.


There was a cool "pirate" ship (as Whitney called it) sitting at the dock so that was also fun to see.

Maren has also started doing this funny headstand and random times during the day. She's very close to doing a somersault on her own though.


1 comment:

Cherie said...

Hey Katie,
I can't believe you know the Brenner's!!! We were stationed with them in AK. Rochelle was my VT! That is so crazy. I was going to call her today so I will let her know. Hope all is well.
Cherie