Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First beach day....






It's that time of year again! We've been enjoying the mild spring but now the temperatures are starting to creep up so it's time to head to the beach and pool again. Unfortunately the water is still a bit chilly at both places but it doesn't stop Whitney from enjoying herself. Last week we headed to V. Beach one of the days Jim was off to play some disc golf at a course down there and then headed to the beach. Whitney enjoyed bodysurfing in her life jacket and playing in the sand. Maren would turn and run every time the water came close to her feet. I don't blame her it was cold! They spent the rest of the time digging in the sand and being buried by their dad. Yesterday, the girls and I walked over to the pool and spent about an hour swimming.

2 comments:

Di said...

It looks like the girls are having fun! I am so jealous of the warm weather!

Derick and Becky said...

Hi! Your kids are so big! Hope you guys are doing well!