Friday, February 8, 2008
Agility training....
W: Dad and I like to play a new game each night before I go to bed. Dad got a foam blow dart gun for Christmas which he sits on the bed with. My job is to run around and try to dodge his three shots. For each one I dodge I get an extra book to read before bed. I'm getting lots better or Daddy is becoming worse shot (he tries to blame the gun). Little does he know that I've put my trusty little sister to work chewing on the darts so they don't fly straight anymore! Mom just shakes her head and says at least it provides me good agility training. In other news this week, Dad got a fancy new road bike so he can try to keep up with Mom. I think he's afraid she might beat him in the triathlon next month. We had some nice days this week so Mom and Dad took me over to the base so I could go for a bike ride with Dad. We rode about a mile before my little legs got tired. I've got to figure out how to keep my feet on the pedals and then I'll be a speed racer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay that foam gun trick is hylerious. NY looks so fun. I am green with envy!
Cindy
Post a Comment