
M: I've got a great big sister who takes good care of me. In the mornings and after naps she likes to come climb in my crib to snuggle with me. She also gets me toys to play with or reads me books to entertain me until Mom and Dad come get me up. She's also good at cleaning me up and getting me down from my highchair after meals. Mom and Dad are glad she's such a good helper and I'm glad to have a great sister to play with!

W: Don't worry I bribed her with chocolate to say such nice things about me! In other words, we had some nice warm weather last week so we took advantage one afternoon when there was some wind to go fly our kite! Good thing we enjoyed the warm weather while it was here because it is COLD now, it even snowed this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment