Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Maren: Sorry we've been lazy about blogging, mostly because we can't get mom to do the typing for us. Something about too much to do lately. We hope you had a very Happy Halloween! We sure did. We started the day off with a Halloween party at our house with our park day friends. We got to decorate pumpkin cookies and play with our friends. I actually had two different costumes to wear for Halloween. I was a piglet for the party and a little fairy for the evening festivities. Our pumpkin did have a Cinderella design in it until I decided her face looked yummy to try to eat. Sister wasn't very happy with me.
Maren: This is what it looked like until I got a hold of it. Whitney: I was Sleeping Beauty for Halloween this year. We had a lot of fun celebrating. In the evening we went to the church to play some games and then go trunk or treating. Afterwards we went to the base housing area to do a little trick or treating and to go to the fall festival they were having. I really enjoyed the big slide and the cotton candy.
Maren: My favorite thing of the night was eating two lollipops!
Whitney: Here's me cheesing it with my princess pals!


No comments: