Friday, October 12, 2007

Preschool...




Whitney: I've been attending preschool for a couple of weeks now. I go to preschool with 2 other friends and we rotate whose house it is at each week. We have it two mornings each week and our moms are the teachers. Each week we learn about a different letter and have a different theme for each day. Last week we learned about the letter D, eating healthy food, and good hygiene. Here are some pictures from my first day of preschool!


1 comment:

Lark said...

We are doing this with Afton too and she really loves it. Are you guys doing a structured thing like joy school or is it just what you guys come up with on your own? I also saw your Germany post and remember reading about it in Jims family letter but wasn't sure if it was a for sure thing. Sounds like from you post that it is. That is really exciting news - but I'm sad you won't be joining us in Vegas now! But Germany is way better!