Sunday, June 12, 2011

Spring soccer

Maren did some of this and also a fair amount of time was spent as shown below.


This spring both Whitney and Maren decided to play soccer. I coached Whitney's team that was made up of friends from her Fall team and friends from the neighborhood. We worked out a deal with Maren's coach to practice at the same time and same field as there were a couple girls on Whitney's team that also had younger sisters on the other team. The girls both had a great season and improved a lot in their playing. Our season was extended a month since so many games were canceled due to the snow we had this spring. Unfortunately I didn't get any action shots of Whitney as I was too busy coaching.  Check out the nice hair do's courtesy of the wind on picture day.

No comments: