We moved into our new home on Halloween day. The house is three floors with a walkout basement. We can truly say there is space for everything even guests so come and stay! Here's few shots sans furniture of the house:


Getting the keys -- Backyard


Kitchen and view from kitchen/family room


View from family room and dining room


Entryway/Living & Dining rooms/Office -- Maren dancing in the basement

View from the back deck, the street lives up to it's name Sunset Ridge
As you may be able to tell one of the things that really drew us to this place was the incredible amount of natural light in the house and the great view that goes with it. It's a great house in a great location (only 8 miles to the nearest ski resort!) with awesome neighbors.

Getting the keys -- Backyard
Kitchen and view from kitchen/family room
View from family room and dining room
Entryway/Living & Dining rooms/Office -- Maren dancing in the basement
View from the back deck, the street lives up to it's name Sunset Ridge
As you may be able to tell one of the things that really drew us to this place was the incredible amount of natural light in the house and the great view that goes with it. It's a great house in a great location (only 8 miles to the nearest ski resort!) with awesome neighbors.
5 comments:
The house is beautiful. After Christmas I would love to come see it. I hope you guys have a great Christmas. Are you staying here? We will be going to AZ but we'll be back a few days after Christmas.
Oh my heck, can you say paradise? That place is incredible, Congrats!
Stunning...so stunning. I want to come over!
I love the natural lighting - and it looks like you have a ton of space! I bet the kids LOVE it! PS - Olive still misses Maren.
Congrats!
Post a Comment