Saturday, April 17, 2010
Happy Birthday Jonas!
Our happy little guy is now one years old. He is on the move and loves to play outside any chance he can get. He loves standing at the front glass door to watch everything happening outside. I love when I come home and see him standing there as he lights up with a big smile to welcome you home. He's starting to do some sign language and loves to blow kisses. He does well playing independently but occasionally that also means he's being mischievous like emptying his sisters drawers or unrolling the toilet paper. We celebrated his birthday a few days late as it was the first day we could have everyone home at the same time. He really enjoyed opening his presents much to the dismay of his sisters who wanted to do it for him. Happy Birthday buddy!
Here's the play by play on the cake eating, first a little taste of the frosting that was pretty yummy, let's try some cake, not my favorite but I'll keep tearing it apart, All Done!, guess I need to clean up my tray, "Who me? I wouldn't make a mess!", where most of it ended up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
he really is such a handsome little dude! i love how my toddler feeds the floor too. ;)
He is so cute! Your kids crack me up when they tear their birthday cakes apart.
Post a Comment