Our little guy just turned 10 months and is on the move. Jonas has been standing on his own for the last two weeks but he would always try diving for what he wanted just out of his reach or get down and crawl to it. Tonight he took his first steps on his own on a couple different occasions. I'll post some video later. For now here is a picture of him enjoying his Valentine treat. The girls enjoyed making Japanese kimono dolls for their valentines this year.
7 comments:
wow - that is the cutest valentine idea ever! LOVE IT!
cute idea for valentines. I can't believe Jonas is walking. That is so fun and I can't wait to see the video.
What a cutie! I love the Valentines cards!!
HOLY COW! I can't wait to see him moving. Your girls are going to go crazy with that!
those kimono valentines are WAY cooler than our butterflies! you'll have to send me directions for next year!
Those Valentine's were so cute. That was the last one Oliver ate. He kept looking at it, over and over.
Love the Valentine's! And way to go Jonas!
Post a Comment