...is what we will be enjoying at this time next year! Jim has verbally agreed to take a position with a group in Salt Lake so we'll be headed out there this coming summer. We're really looking forward to all the skiing, biking, climbing and being nursery leaders in our next ward :)
9 comments:
you can hope for that calling all you want, bishop or ward clerk
There will be so much for you to do out there. That's great...however, I don't see how we'll ever live near each other again with the Navy being no where near SLC. That's a true bummer for me.
Congrats! I say next time we have Christmas at your place just to make sure there will be snow for skiing!
I am very happy for Jim but not quite sure I like the idea of you guys leaving!
You know that if you ask for a calling you are permanently jinxed to never have it. That's why I'm going to ask to be Relief Society President in my next ward.
moving to slc?! yay! i'll probably have a chance to see you sometime :)
Can we come visit?
Congratulations!!! Utah is so pretty and the perfect setting for the likes of you two!
Congrats! We are excited to have you guys closer and will hopefully see you a little more often!
And by the way, Parker's cousin Andrew Florence is a partner there. Small world...
Post a Comment