We've had a string of graffiti incidents around our home of late though it's pretty easy to discern the artist when the artwork contains well formed letters. However today was the best when Maren came into the kitchen and grabbed my hand saying "Show you." She walks me into the living room to proudly show me the lovely pumpkin drawing she had made on her brother's car seat. We had a little discussion about only coloring on paper and not using pens followed by a short session in timeout. I tried to remain calm as I was glad she showed me right away so I could work to get it clean instead of finding it hours later. After using every ounce of hairspray in the house, a lot of scrubbing, and washing it most of the ink came out but it's left a faint yellow line. So if my hair is a little out of control the next few days you'll know I haven't made it to the store to buy more hairspray!
1 comment:
cute carseat!
Post a Comment