We stayed a night in Kaiserslautern and then the next day made our way back to London with a stop in Brugges, Belgium on the way. We enjoyed a few hours walking around town and touring the bell tower but most of the other sites were closed that day. The highlight was the fresh Belgian chocolates that we picked up.
We caught the ferry back across the English channel that evening on our way to London to fly out the following day. Luckily, the flight home went smoothly.
We caught the ferry back across the English channel that evening on our way to London to fly out the following day. Luckily, the flight home went smoothly.
2 comments:
My goodness...what gorgeous pictures!
I'm so glad you entered our blogoversay giveaway...and that you're not a lurker anymore! Isn't Cherie the greatest?
I'm not sure if Cherie told you, but I knew your husband slightly in Anchorage...what a small world! he was in my cousin's stake.
That was a trip of a life time. I love all of your pictures and I am sure your girls will love going back and looking at them as they get older. Mostly, I am glad your flight back went smoothly!!
(So now I am curious who Amber M.'s cousin was that was in our stake.)
Post a Comment