Yes, it's been a month since our last post. Sorry we've been slacking! This week when we were driving to the airport to pick up Grammy and Pops we were listening to NPR. The announcer was giving the weather forecast (I think for the following day) and said it was partly cloudy. Whitney all the sudden pipes up from the back seat, "It's not partly cloudly, it's sunny!" And it was a sunny afternoon with beautiful blue skies. We have a weather chart that we use with preschool so I think that is where she's picked up her weather forecasting skills.

Maren is showing her true Dahle genes lately. Her favorite place to hang out lately is on the kitchen table. At first we could just push the chairs in and that would keep her off, then she figured out how to pull them out. So we started to put the chairs on the other side of the kitchen but now she's figured out how to push them across the floor to the table (at least then I can hear what she's up to!) Many times she likes to climb up there and finish off what Whitney's left on her plate. She outeats her older sister most meals!

1 comment:
Maren is acting like a younger me. I remember when I would just climb onto the table, counters, whatever. "Get off the table mable or you'll marry before you're able." Ah oh. :)
Post a Comment