Monday, September 10, 2007

Little Houdini...

Maren: Mom calls me the little Houdini now because this last week I've rapidly increased my crawling speed and have figured out how to pull myself up to standing on anything I can get my hands on. This allows me to get into so many more things! Last night I decided that Mom and sister weren't paying attention to me so I was going to get out of my crib and find them. Unfortunately, I hadn't yet learned the physics priniciple that what goes up must come down. After climbing over the side of the crib I quickly came crashing down to the floor. Mom immediately dropped the crib mattress to the lowest setting after that little stunt. Today I pulled another little Houdini trick on her. While we were at the grocery store, Whitney and I were securely strapped into the rocket ship cart. However when Mom turned to get some granola bars off the shelf, I quickly manuvered myself out of the seatbelt and was standing in the seat when she turned back around. She says I'm way too young to have learned that trick.

No comments: