Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mom's little fish....

Whitney: Mom says I'm becoming a little fish in the water. This week I started jumping in and swimming to Mom without my life jacket on. I like to bounce up and down in the water so that I can touch my feet on the bottom of the pool. I'll even swim to the bottom of the shallow end of the big pool (3.5 feet) to pick up the dive rings off the bottom. I've sure had a lot of fun swimming this summer and will be sad when the outdoor pools close in a few weeks.

Maren: Dad came home from his vacation the other day. He must think that we just hung out at the pool the whole time he was gone as he keeps talking about everybody's tan lines. He was lucky to miss out on all the really hot and humid days while he was gone. It's no wonder Mom kept taking us to the pool!

No comments: