Maren: She looks so innocent and loving in the picture but let me tell you the truth about my big sister. Whitney has decided that I need to be an adrenaline junkie like her and has decided to initiate me into the realm of extreme sports. Her favorites for me to participate in (by no choice of my own!) are extreme swinging and rocking. Luckily for me they make these great 5 point harnesses so I don't go flying out on my head! The other problem is she always chooses to do this while I'm SLEEPING. I tell you what, it is so hard to get some shut eye around here!
Whitney: Stop your whining. I'm just getting you ready for when these crazy parents of ours take you climbing and hang you off the side of a cliff and call it fun.
Maren: Speaking of getting no shut eye, Whitney decided while I was yet again trying to sleep that I wanted to suck on her finger. So she proceeded to shove it half way down my throat. That was a rude way to be woken up!
Whitney: Stop your whining. I'm just getting you ready for when these crazy parents of ours take you climbing and hang you off the side of a cliff and call it fun.
Maren: Speaking of getting no shut eye, Whitney decided while I was yet again trying to sleep that I wanted to suck on her finger. So she proceeded to shove it half way down my throat. That was a rude way to be woken up!
No comments:
Post a Comment